Blessed Sacrament Chapel
Help Restore and Preserve our Chapel
During Bishop Denis Mary Bradley's episcopacy, Patrick Ford a renowned Irish-American architect, was chosen to design The Chapel of The Most Blessed Sacrament. Construction began in 1892.
The Chapel of the Most Blessed Sacrament continues to be used for daily Mass, funerals, Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, Stations of the Cross, weddings, Sacrament of Reconciliation, choir rehersals, Advent Lessons and Carols, Office of Tenebrae, and evening Prayer.
Immediate Needs Include: insulation, painting, repairing the organ, installing new floring, and a new heating and cooling system.